1. Auto reply to any incoming SMS (texting).
2. The auto reply message can be customized
3. Text-to-Voice, reading out loud the incoming text message. Shake the phone to listen it again. It is recommended to use the Google Text-to-Voice in your phone's setting.
4. Touch/tap on the text message to call back.
5. This app will not use up your Data because it does not use it. You can use any smartphone without Data plan. It only requires Texting (SMS) and phone activation. Exception: when the Google Map Speed Limit feature is enabled.
6. Assign phone numbers into aliases by tapping the "Log & Alias" button. Incoming text/SMS will display the alias. Text-to-Voice will also read it out loud. You can be creative and have fun with it.
7. GPS Features if enabled:
a. GPS location is refreshed up to six time a minute to conserve power.
b. Allows the app to close when it detects the speed below a certain speed in the last 10 minutes, which means you are not driving. Suggested speed: 3 mph (5 km/h)
c. If enabled, a password protected feature to allow your love one to track your location. Your loved one simply sends a message of the password and it will then auto-reply the link to your location on the map.
d. Speed limit alert for safety.
8. Bluetooth Features if enabled: automatic closing the app when a connection is lost to a Bluetooth device in the car for convenient.
9. Find where you park your car.
Beside locating your car, this feature may also be useful in a rescue attempt, easily obtain your latest GPS coordinate to send it to a dispatcher. It has a much better accuracy than having a dispatcher figure out cell phone towers triangulation of your location.
If you would like to run this app automatically when you start the car, one way to do it is by using the Smart Connect app. Here is the instruction:
1. Have a dedicated Bluetooth in the car. If your car doesn’t have a built-in Bluetooth system, buy a Bluetooth device such as an audio Bluetooth. Pair the Bluetooth to your cellphone and make a Bluetooth connection. The idea is whenever you start the car, your cellphone will automatically connect to the Bluetooth device. It also means the Bluetooth in your cellphone has to be on all the time, and the Bluetooth device has to be plug-in all the time.
2. Download the Smart Connect app from Google Store.
3. Open the Smart-Connect app, add an “Event”
4. Add the Bluetooth device in the car
5. Go to the next screen and “Add start action”
6. Select “Start application”
7. Select “noSMSwhileDriving”. This will run my app when the Bluetooth connection is established.
8. Enter any name for the Smart-Connect Event, and finish the step. The Smart-Connect set up is completed
10. Now whenever you start the car, my app (noSMSwhileDriving app) will start automatically.
No Texting While Driving (SMS) is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-06-22. The program can be installed on Android.
No Texting While Driving (SMS) (version 2.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.